Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Okay...so it's been a minute or 2...

Hello to you all..I cannot believe that it has been so many days since I have been here to  share what is going on with all of you..You would think that I could do better. Will be making a real effort to do so from now on..at anyrate, for my ladies out there..I am not so a big promoter of one brand of anything ..unless it is handbags..Coach..or boots..Tamaris..but let me tell you, I have discovered an awesome, yummy smelling, glossing hair serum that is to die for..see pic right..I use it as a styling aid and every morning wishing I could use it like a lotion and head to the beach!! It works like a dream and adds lots of shine to my hair along with a bit of texture. 
I have also included a couple of pictures of a slow progression from the fall to Christmas theme occuring in our home..along with 2 sweet, tired baby dogs..the cat is on a crazy streak this morning..climing and jumping everywhere..that cat food must have some great protein in it!!
For me today is Tafel Tag..time to get to be of service to others on in a big way..I love the days I spend there..helping others, even in am indirect way really is good for the soul. :D
So, I spent about a week in the center of Germany and then headed to a second location to visit my youngest..was home for a day and then spent what we, as Americans know as Thanksgiving in a job interview..happy to report that the job as Emergency room nurse in a German hospital is mine..that is my true passion in the nursing rhelm and I am looking forward to starting after the first of the year..here's to learning a whole new vocabulary auf Deutsch!! I must say..I always share with my co workers and sons how important it is to network..and this job is a direct result of doing just that.Sometimes landing that dream job is not only based on what you know but who you know!! 
As far as the thorn in my side..my weight and the scale that will not budge..well, that is an ongoing work of progress..all I can say is that I will continue to hit the treadmill and the yoga mat and lift those handweights until I see a difference..the holidays will be a challenge..esp since we seem to already have a large supply of chocolate everything here at home..at least I can counteract some of the indulgences..some of you may call it lazy, or undisicplined but sorry..I am calling it quality of life. I am fit and healthy..the number on the scale is just not to my liking. I will not be that person at the holiday events saying oh no..I can't eat that..it's not on my diet....that my friends is not only boring but oh so annoying. Okay..Marli is now sleeping along with the pups..all is good in the world...time to get a little more done on the computer and then it is out the door for me today..I wish you all a wonderful, blessed day..Bis Morgen!!
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment