Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A view from home....



 Hi there..hope you all had a wonderful Monday!! The sun shined here and I could not help but go out and about..okay..in the yard as I am still not allowed to drive..about 2 weeks more to go!! Did manage to put a regular shoe on though and walked in it for about a whole whopping forth of a block..still pretty uncomfortable but at least the swelling is almost zero now.. I will totally take progress where I can get it!! I am so glad that I took advantage of the day yesterday because today is back to being grey and a little on the misty side..:C Was so looking forward to taking the books to the back patio..maybe tomorrow!! My Tulips are trying to push their way up along the walkways and flowerbed in the back yard..hopefully we will not get a huge freeze that will knock them out for the season..they are gorgeous when in bloom..red.
As for today..as I am stuck in the house and I tend to do when I either need to travel to a new place or just get the urge for a change I rearrange the furniture..victim of the day..the dining room!! Not a whole lot to rearrange but enough to quiet the small voice..;D
 Wanted to give you a look into my daily existance when I am home..I don't know about most of you but I was totally spoiled to large clothes dryers in the states that made the need to iron anything pretty much a non need, well here we do have a dryer, it is built into the washer..the complete cycle to run both takes oh..about 3.5 hours and then it is so small that if you have more than a couple of items in there everything comes out super..and I mean super wrinkled and most of the time not quite dry..so..we generally do not go that route but just get really happy when we can move the clothes drying rack outdoors into the sunshine..see pic below!! Some things here will always have to be ironed..cotton for instance but I get excited when I know stuff will be dry in a few hours vs overnight or longer if it is cloudy and everything has to get hung in the utility room. The rest of the pics are random..small peeks at when makes my life at home..lots of wood to heat the house for example..lots of green plants throughout the house..and of course the critters..Marli thinking .."Man, I wish my humans would let me go outside so I can terrorize the birds of the world." and Max the Wonderdog at the end of the day curled up in his favorite TV watching spot!! By the way..have been working on my Herbalife webpages.. not only for Deutschland but also for the US..more to come!!!!

Have a great Tuesday!!



The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
                                            Psalm 29:11 






No comments:

Post a Comment