Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Day...and a Strawberry Shake to start the day!!

Hi there..Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!! Today is the day to decorate your own soul as well as make someone else's day a little better..we should do that everyday !! So today is my first complete day on the Herbalife plan-products..I have just finished my second shake of the day, the first was of course..as pictured above..Strawberry to honor the day and the second Vanilla..both with protein powder added!! Not only tasty but filling!! As I weighed yesterday I am waiting until tomorrow to weigh again..as my pre program start date was only 1 day before my program start date I know I will not see any changes on my measurements but maybe a smidge of a difference in my weight!! The sun is shining here and the temps are good enough to actually get outside and breath in some fresh air..we are so taking advantage of this as well as the pups..Max the Wonderdog would rather bein front of the fire but for Melissa there is almost nothing better than running around in the yard!! I would love to say that I have the day free but for any of you who have ever studied online you know the reading, writing, and preparation is never quite finished..in my opinion even though you get to study from the comfort of home vs going to a campus somewhere I think that an online program is almost more difficult..maybe because you have to be totally self motivated to really stay on top of the assignments..on another note..we had our first "married date" of the day already..we went to get our hair cut together and then went grocery shopping..and no Mom..I'm not driving..still totally dependent on my honey!! ;D For Valentine's Day we will really kick it up and order Chinese for dinner!! Thank goodness my new eating plan makes it super easy to be good during the day!! Wishing you all a great, fabulous, high energy, blessed day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment