Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Week 1 weigh in!!


Good Morning all!! Wanted to share my weigh in-measurement results for Week 1..this equals 1.73 lbs lost and the difference in my waist tells me just how much bloaty, yucky stuff I was feeding my face with before I started on these incredible products!! Some of you may be thinkng..that's it?? But let me tell you all..for someone who is not quite 4 weeks out from having foot surgery and is happy just to be able to walk around the block as of yesterday without too much pain I am happy..this is almost 2 lbs lost pretty much sitting and studying and walking around in my house doing normal stuff. I am totally ready to get back on my treadmill and log some kilometers but I know that I also don't want to mess my healing time up..so 2 weeks more of restricted activity and then....sweat central here I come!! Especially since I feel amazing and my energy level is through the roof and that combined with my type A personality this lack of activity is HARD!!!! So..time to get a healthy Vanilla with 2 scoops protein in for breakfast..then to finish this darned assignment so that I can clear off my dining room table!! 
I wish you all a wonderful, blessed Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment