Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Week 3 Results!!

Good Morning all!! So..wanted to share with you all my results from week 3 on the Herbalife products..yet another 1.98 lbs lost, along with another 2.5 inches. Am fitting in long walks before or after work in order to get my cardio in..have been a little worried about getting back into the whole running scene as I am still having a bit of discomfort from my foot surgery but will try a short distance slow run today and see what happens!! I have now completed my 1st course and will start Patho next week..ready for my brain to grow..flexing all of these muscles feels great!!
Okay..time to get this day started..load my water bottles and hit the pavement..wishing you all a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment