Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Week 8 Results..yes..with photos...;D



Good Morning to you all!! This is week 8 into my new Herbalifestyle!! The chart above you are all familiar with by now..it is my week to week weight and measurements..in 8 weeks I have lost a total of 21 inches and 7.70 lbs. And this is with awesome energy and amazing nutrition that has put my energy level all over the place!!


So today I wanted to post week 4 pics  and week 8 pics..sorry week 8 was taken after my morning workout..a bit sweaty there..;D but what a difference 4 weeks can make...and let me just say..if I can do this all of you can do it to!! Do I have days where I think, man I just want to eat a Curry Wurst and fries..with mayo?? ..of course I do..and when those cravings hit I generally indulge..but the fact it I am getting such great nutrition though these products that I can do that, satisfy that craving and get back into my Herbalife groove and carry on...and still get crazy results like this!!

 As far as these other photos..these items are some of the things that help to motivate me..my daily time spent with God, my workout equipment ( and how I feel when I don't use it!!), my personal space where I work to hopefully motivate others and increase my knowledge base, and even though I cannot be with most of my family on a regular basis I keep their photos all over the place..along with inspirational quotes that I can look at when I am at a roadblock..this life can be complicated sometimes and through lots of prayer,reaching out to loved ones, reading, and writing..along with taking care of myself..it seems to always work out..
I wish you all an amazing Sunday filled with blessings and opportunities to share your smiles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment