Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, April 20, 2015

It's all in the choices!!

 Greetings to you all!! So..I find my time here in Kaiserslautern winding down for yet another month and one of my weaknesses called to me..Here is something most of you don't know..I am a complete and total Taco Bell Fresco Bean Burrito junkie..and since I am no longer able to just jump in the car, drive a minute to get to a local Taco Bell..about every 3rd time that I am here I have have have to get a fix!! Some of you are thinking "What the he%$§, there is no cheese on that burrito!" I know I know..but here's the deal.. it is all about the choices that we make..for today we are going to base it on food and activities to keep us, or get us healthy-healthier..but as we all know life and we make it is all about the choices we make..the good, the bad, the fabulous, and the ugly..
Not only did my choice of burrito and then my choice to pass up a Starbucks Strawberry and Cream get me thinking about this topic but so did the choices that I have seen being made by those who have joined me here in Germany on this new Herbalifestyle journey..and let me tell you all..I am so excited !! For example the fresh cut bell peppers and raw walnuts for a snack instead of candy..or a large salad with salmon instead of a schnitzel..for those of you who are not familier with the yummy local treat of a schnitzel..it is like a chicken fried steak but thinner and made with pork..and generally served with lemon slices vs white gravy!
The drinking of water vs sodas and indeed.. indeed..the 2 shakes a day that keep us on track!! Today I was between locations during lunch so instead of my shake I had a meal replacement bar..Why am I so psyched about these things..which are relatively simple because now it is not only me who is gettting healthier but also those who I work with, talk with, laugh with, and share a history with..and that excites me!! Folks doing awesome things for themselves!!


Now that the weather is (hopefully) getting warmer and the days a bit longer we can all start heading outside for some sunshine and fresh air to help boost the energy levels a bit more and recharge us all from the winter months (trust me a brisk walk in the evening even when you feel like collapsing onto the couch will make you feel amazing!!)..see pic below for a shot of gorgeous springtime in Rheinland Pfalz..Love it!! OKay..time to finish up the laundry and get ready for tomorrow and my travel day back home!! Don't forget to share your smile..you never know whose day you may brighten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment