Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Week 7 Results

Good Morning to you all. I want to first wish everyone a blessed Good Friday. 
Well, here are my week 7 results since beginning my Herbalifestyle!!... not quite so impressive as some of my other weeks but I am still okay with the numbers that I am seeing here as they mean a continued, steady progress. Progress that will remain vs being all water weight that will be back 2 days from now..0.22 lbs lost, or 0.1 kg, and another 1.5 inches gone. Now, even though the weight is not moving like it was before I have to keep in mind hat my exercise time and intensity has increased greatly and some of the numbers are a direct relation to the building of more muscle mass than I had before.Main thing is my energy level and health status are ever increasing and improving and I feel great!! Healthy is not a number here folks..it is what you put into your body, how much you move, and what you get out of it..like freedom from illness, increased endurance, better sleep... when you are healthy it just shows..hair, skin, eyes..attitude!!

 This being Easter Weekend..I hope you all take the time to remember why we celebrate this wonderful holiday..and no, it is not the Easter Bunny and loads of chocolate but the fact that Jesus died for our sins and arose again so we can be forgiven and know God's grace..

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment