Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Playing catch up today!!

Hi there!! Well, as you all know I have been fairly busy the last few days between a working weekend and then hitting the road to travel to Southern Germany..saw my kiddo Monday evening and had planned to see him yesterday but he had to work 24 hrs..boo to that.. so I made a sweeping tour of 3 cities, 1 small village, 20 steps and a few hundred kilometers..the day was amazing, the locations breathtaking, the people are super friendly, and the weather has been a dream!! This morning will be study time as I am now about 3 days behind on my classwork and then we will be off and exploring again this afternoon..my son well rested..me with a free mind!! Took a few to update my Goodreads account this morning..so far 34 out of a goal of 45 books for a 76% completion rate at this point..I think I will exceed my goal this year..plus a friend posted another "women's must read list" this morning..;D Good thing I have a Kindle!! Will be posting on Have Flip Flops will Travel in the morning ..sorry, it takes a minute to get my travel posts up as I like to do a bit of research and digging around for info for all of you before posting!! Unfortunantly my motto for computer work has to be coursework first..playtime second..
I wish you all a wonderful Wednesday..don't forget to share your smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment