Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 12 and a fabulous day!!


 Good Morning to everyone!! Well, it is week 12 and the weight has started shifting again as well as another 0.5 inches lost..I have to tell you..I am loving the fact that my stomach is now flat and I no longer look like I am about 5 months pregnant..I am happy to leave that to you younger women!! and that now when I stand with my legs together there is once more space between my thighs ( warning..white skin may cause temporary blindness!!)..plus these are new shorts that I bought in my old size and they are a bit too big!!
As for the delicious water mix found at the bottom of the page..super easy and super refreshing..1 pitcher water, 1 cucumber slices, 1 lemon slices, a handfull of fresh mint, and grated ginger..chill and enjoy!!
Yesterday was a gorgeous day..my nose even got a little pink-but the skies are back to being grey this morning but regardless, after hearing about the weather that my family is experiencing in Texas I will take what we have here in NW Germany!!
So, for all of you who are saying..oh, I will start a better eating plan and exercise tomorrow..or maybe the day after that..Don't put it off!! The benefits that you will get are so worth all of the sweat and compromises..I personally use Herbalife products and love them!!
For everyday that I don't workout now I feel crummy-less energy, less motivation, not such a great mood..I know, I know-everyone is busy, work, house, family, errands,etc..but do this for you-those around you will thank you as all that sweating and sense of accomplishment releases all sorts of feel good chemicals!!
So, my new course started yesterday and I still have not recieved my books ..which I had to order from the states this time..mild state of panic setting in but thank goodness there is enough to do with what our professor provided online  and in prep for a large research paper so that will keep me occupied for a minute..if not here today will have to purchase the online version this evening in addition to the hardback (that is somewhere between countries)..yes, I know..I am so completely old school -I have to be able to highlight and turn pages when I learn..;D
Today is Take it to the limit Tuesday!!Whatever you do today take it up a notch or two and exceed what your goals are..try doing this a bit everyday and soon you will be unstoppable !! And as I say everytime..don't forget to share your smile..





No comments:

Post a Comment