Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Wait? I can still lose inches while eating at Festivals?? How crazy is that?!?!


 Good Morning to all of you..let me show you what consistancy can do..even though it is officially spring here and for us here in Germany that means everytime we turn around there is a festival..outdoor Markt  or 3 to go to..which means lots of festival food..Currywurst, fries with mayo, Fisch Brötchen (aka Ostfriesland Sushi), huge pretzels, lots of fried sweets, ice cream, Crepes, Wine and Beer..what is awesome here is that with my Herbaliciouslifestyle I have actually lost 3.5 MORE inches while eating what I want, along with my 2 shakes a day and supplements..where I used to fall asleep on the couch about 1900 (or earlier) every evening I am now the one wide awake and still talking or looking for some activity to do..
I am super excited about this as for this year will be officially my 4 year anniversary here..in July.. and every single year before this one I watch not only my waistline increase in diameter but also my arms, thighs, and hips.. oh..and did I mention the double chin that seemingly appeared overnight??, my energy continue to circle the drain, and to be honest my motivation, drive and passion for living decrease..but this year since February when I decided to jump in and introduce AWESOME nutrition into my
body I am feeling more like my old self..granted the crazy weather here still presents a challenge for me sometimes as I am a beach kind of girl now living where it is cold way more often than my choice of clothing enjoys..but besides that I am not so motivated and energized that things are getting done, my inspiration for crafty, colorful, and fun has returned. Is life perfect?? absolutely not but with feeling good in my skin, lots of help from God, support from my family, and bare bones determination to be better than I was yesterday life is pretty darned good!!! 
I follow a site on fb..GrowingBolder.com and they post great motivational quotes..my quote of choice for today is..It's a great day to have a great day!!!! Hope you choose to make it yours too!!
Now..today is Sunday which means 1 more Markt to attend..then tomorrow it is time to get back into the swing of things with following a more reigned in eating plan (ie..decrease in eating what I want when I want and getting back into the protein rich, colorful world of tons of fruits and veggies) as I still have my favorite jeans that I have promised myself I would not try on again until the scale hits 67 kg..my goal is for that to happen this month!! Stay tuned for biweekly posts on my progress..next Saturday is week 12..which means another 4 week mark in my Herbalife Journey..which means photos..for once I am thinking WooHoo..bring on the camera..this decreasing in size woman is ready!! So sum of what has disappeared so far?? Pounds-7.70 Inches-24.5!!
 
Don't forget to share your smile and drink at least 2 liters of water!! Your soul and body will thank you!!

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment