Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, May 11, 2015

What a day to Bake..for people and pups!!



Hi there..the baking fairy hit the kitchen on Mother's Day..2 types of dog treats..made with all natural ingrediants by the way..in the event you need a snack you could eat these too!! Whole grains, applesauce, chicken broth..it's all in there!! And the fuzzy kids love them...See below for a wonderful picture of my 2 taste testers!! Max the Wonderdog and Melissa the Sweetest Dog ever!!


















As for people snacks..peanut butter cookies and banana bread!! 
I know you all all scratching your heads and thinking..but Fluffy you are on a weight loss-fitness mission and totally immersed in a healthy lifestyle..what gives?? The fact remains that I love to bake, when the craving for a sweet something hits I would much rather eat something homemade than something store bought with all of the preservatives, flaorings and who knows what else..plus homemade goodies are prefect to give away to friends, family, and neighbors!! ;D




 Enjoy your day..don't forget to share your smile and make someone's day a little sweeter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment