Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

The day after...

Good Morning all!! Sorry, no pics to share this morning but sty tuned to my travel blog..Have Flip Flops will Travel this week..and heading to South Germany to Number 1 visit our youngest kiddo and Number 2 while doing that exploring some places I have never had the opportunity to visit before..a bit excited about this short mini vacation!! So, just finished up a working weekend..must say that Saturdays activities were not so my thing but yesterday was pretty darned exciting..had to take a physical fitness test and beat my goal for running by 6 seconds (decreasing my total time by 55 seconds) and increased my core reps by 5..for some of you out there that is not biggie but for me it was HUGE!! Had a great weekend..even though it was a working weekend to reconnect with coworkers and deepen some friendships..along with meeting a few new folks.. Plus my awesome , amazing hubby came for the evening yesterday to bring me a new laptop on which to do my schoolwork..ladies, let me tell you..and you guys out there too..lesson learned for the day..month..NEVER overlook or take for granted what is right in front of you just because it is familiar ..if you do you may not see the best thing that has ever happened to you..I know that sometimes it is oh so easy to get caught up in the everyday routiene and small irritations that can make us all crazy but at the end of the day make sure and thank the one who stands by you through it all. 
So, here I sit in 1 hotel room, had the ability to sleep in a bit but the birds woke up at 0430 so what the heck, laundry and blogging it is..plus have to get organized to venture on to the next location and get some reading done for my course..early mornings really do rock!
I wish you all an amazing Monday..drink water for your health and share your smile for your soul!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment