Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

After 18 years nothing has changed!

Hi there...wanted to post some more pics for you all from my continued exploration around campus...got to go for where else but Starbucks with my oldest and dearest friend..we went to SFA together way you back when and even though way too many years have been allowed to go by we acted like we had seen each other yesterday..somethings never change and in this case I am unbelievably grateful. As I consider her to be one of the greatest blessings of my life. My time here is coming to an end and even though I am super ready to be home with my awesome, supportive hubby (and critters) I will miss the new friends that I have made here, wonderful Christian women just when I needed them..God has answered a bunch of prayers over the last couple of weeks and has filled my cup to overflowing, even though the hard situations are still there I feel strong my faith and ready to keep going. One in particular has really helped me to work on rearranging my sometimes, well.. lately more often than not negative thought patterns into other more positive directions. Thank you CC!! Tomorrow super early I will be heading to attend my youngest son's "Big Army" basic trainng graduation..you can all bet there will be pics galore to see!! My mom is there today for Family Day..looking forward to getting some good ol family time in!! and taking lots of pics..of my son... who is graduating from basic..did I mention that already?? :D:D:D So, ironic enough, my workout schedule has been absolute crap here, wll have to get back on that train when I get back home...but I will think about that on 23 June!! Okay ya'll I need to hit the shower and then bed for an early wake up..have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment