Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting ready..and learning to set things free..

Good Morning to you all, today is officially ''Hump Day'' here in Deutschland and let me tell you the time is going by way too quickly this week. I will be heading out once more for a couple of weeks after being home for almost 4 weeks in a row and it has been really nice to be here. But, like one of the 7 Dwarfs..off to work I go. Not complaining here, I know I am lucky to be in the position that I am am and get to do really cool stuff and travel and as one of my best friends puts it..blah blah. blah..but there is a fine line between what I do and being away from home quite a bit. Not always such an easy balance beam to walk. Am however happy to report after months of working out on a more regular basis than I ever have in my entire life..unless you count when I was younger and used to go out dancing 3 to 4 times a week..this morning I saw definition to my abdominal section. It goes along with when I was shopping yesterday and being able to purchase S-M vs L. I still have a long way to go for the total toning that I am looking for but have to say I am psyched about this new development....motivation to keep going strong. Today is day 4 of the 30 day Ab Challenge..only did 1 set yesterday (rode my bike about 20Km instead) but will do the second set from yesterday along with the 2 for today..As far as the issues that have been going on..still there but since I started my daily talks with God and my prayer journal back up I have to say I feel much calmer and have hope, learning to accept that things are what they are and that I am not in control.
Goals for the day....finish packing, homework for language course in the morning, workout (of course), pet food, and post office!! Of course this goes along with the other daily things that are to be done..journaling, critters, house.....Blessed to have it all.I wish you all a Happy Wednesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment