Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Another adventure comes to an end...

Hey ya'll...finally on a flight headed home but so sad to be leaving...had the once in a lifetime chance to attend our youngest son's basic training graduation yesterday...it was an awe inspiring occasion. Know I have said this a few hundred times..but my dear Fluffy readers..I have to tell you all again..so proud of this young man and the person he has become! Had to leave my new friends today as we had our graduation and are all in the process of returning home to our families but we have tons of pics and we operate in a professional family that will bring us together again. The gorgeous view is the sky far above Dallas, Texas. Okay..getting ready to land ...Bis Später. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment