Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, June 30, 2014

A new day..

Good Morning to all..woke up to rain but with a little patience and time spent with inspirational music and touching base with friends..via email...the sun is coming out and I am excited to get this day started..lots to do today..trying to decide if I am brave enough to step onto the scales..am in a good mood and don't know if I want to be disappointed and lose the momentum of the changes that implemented yesterday..but..I have to say by not consuming my regular food choices I feel good this morning, full of energy..even though with all of the water and fruit tea consumed yesterday I had to make more than a couple trips to the restroom during the night..for all of you that are not yet of a certain age..just wait!! Today will find me outdoors planting some more color in the front and back..will of course post pics for all to see! Am also going to tackle the remainder of the hallway between the main part of the house and the backdoor..will use the gorgeous yellow color that I painted the new office area in..see previous posts..from about 4 weeks ago..am still needing to find a cushy area rug and a couple more accessories to really finish the area but I have to say..I love having a "second" office downstairs..I can be with the pups and get things done at the same time!! So, I hope all of you have a super productive and blessed day..will post later with workout, food choices, and whatever else I get into today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment