Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Time to get serious...

My dear readers of Fluffy..so sorry to subject you all to these photos but I have to light a fire under my self and really truly get motivated to reach the Firm part of Fluffy seeks Firm...so here it is all out there..will be inserting some ugly numbers here in a minute also...but the good part is I started the day strong with a 45 minute workout and have also included pics of my breakfast shake for on the go and my lean super healthy lunch....goal for fluid intake is 2 liters of water plus tea, my 2 planned shakes a day and of course my coffee...Yes..I want to be over the top healthy but I do not have a death wish for myself or those around me..for those of you who know me personally. .me giving up coffee is like not breathing..So..here are the numbers...
Weight 71.3 kg..156.86 lbs
BMI 23.5
Waist 82.5 cm
Hips 184 cm

Goals: weight 56 kg
             BMI 19
             Waist 65 cm

I warned you guys....ugly stuff but stuff can can be changed..will be weighing in every 3rd day and posting pics of what I eat everyday..along with time spent working out..goal is 10,000 steps a day outside of my daily workout..
So..happy Monday..be blessed and stay positive..Live a life that reflects God's undying love.😛

No comments:

Post a Comment