Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Okay..Monday, can we do a reset??

Good Morning to all, woke up this morning bound and determined to have a better attitude to help not only myself but those in my life. To make it a point to once more talk to God on a daily basis, take care of not only my body but also my soul, to learn something new everyday through reading, and to spend less time in front of the boob tube letting my mind go to mush. With the things that have been going on it has been hard to get through the days and from being in this kind of mindset before I know that it does no good and that I need to work extra hard to climb out of the negative thoughts, it is the time where I need to be strong and have faith that God will not deal out more than we can handle at this point and know that he wants us to use this time to grow in our belief and relationship with him. For all of you that are believers out there.. would really appreciate some prayers to go up.
It is now 0700 here and I was very lovingly woken up at 0430 by none other than the sweet Marli cat who wanted to eat breakfast and play..so have already worked out, including day 2 of the 30 day ab challenge..for those of you who do not do planks on a regular basis..this would include myself... they are no joke..and this is only day 2!! Breakfast is a fruit and jogurt smoothie, and vitamins went down with lemon water. Now it is time to start the day and head out to my language course..have a blessed Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment