Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Finally made it to Paris...

For an hour..in the Airport. .but it was enough to catch the bug to want more of it....note to self..before 2015 is over and done with..take trip to the city of love
and romance! I did however manage to sample some of the goodies...super yummy😗 The Sekt was a toast to Deutschland and myself for making it home after about 30 hours either sitting in an airport or in the air...time differences are included...the outdoor pics are what I found in my backyard when I got home...well worth waiting for☺.

No comments:

Post a Comment