Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

New Location

Greetings to all...wanted to share some pictures of what will be my new surroundings for the next few days....have already met some great people and am looking forward to what awaits us..maybe even some free time to go explore a bit☺ I have to tell you..Deutschland may now be home but it felt so unbelievably good to hear some good ol Southern Hospitality once I arrived in the states..I am afraid my language instructor once I get back home will have a fit over my accent! Have not done so great on keeping up with all of my Ab challenge goals during the traveling and time zone adjustments but tomorrow is a new day and I will be doing some catch up work...😕 So..still a little stir crazy from traveling and getting settled in...headed to bed early with the Kindle...Bis Morgen...

No comments:

Post a Comment