Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Let's sum Tuesday up....

Okay..another day down..worked outside, painted another section of the hallway, worked out, mowed the yard, went grocery shopping, and made a yummy soup for dinner...yes..a soup..in July...because we live where it is not always so warm..even in the summer.  Happy to report that I was brave enough to step on the scale this morning..it showed 70.3 kg..less than yesterday..so I was able to maintain a good mood all day. With all of the pics you see a journal of what I ate today...yes, that is a pastry. .but it was about 1500 so it is not like I ate 3 while watching TV in the evening..I know me and I know when I deprive myself completely I will end up completely pigging out. All in moderation is what I will try to achieve..no more eating like I will have no food the next day..of course with the fruit I ate only 1 piece after dinner..but is the basket full of summer goodness not gorgeous?? And yes, those are cat ears..Marli tried really hard to help me with my grilled chicken salad for lunch..I do not understand how she got soooo spoiled!! Okay..Fluffy fans....lots of pics with this post, make sure you scroll all the way to the end of the page!! Have a relaxing rest of your Tuesday...US vs Belgium this evening for the World Cup finals....

No comments:

Post a Comment