Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesdays...well not every Tuesday. ..

Hi there..prayed this morning for creativity and wanted to share with you all where God took me...down the delicious Homemade Marmalade Road..I had an excess of  fruits such as peaches,  nectarines,  and plums that I had cut up and put in the freezer to use for smoothies but did this..pictured below..instead☺. And of course my ever present shadow wherever I am was there supervising!  Yes..of course I have already worked out and I was even more productive than that and took a small power nap! Sorry..but with a cat that wakes up at 0400 daily I was tired and as it is not particularly great weather I took advantage!  Okay..Fluffy readers..have an awesome day with lots of blessings and if you have a minute I have a couple of family members..well a few that could use some prayers for health issues..Thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment