Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Going to be a bit off track....

Hello wonderful readers of Fluffy...just want to let you all know that I will be going a bit off track here for the next day or so..as you see..today is my husband's birthday and I refuse..absolutely refuse to be one of those women who is like..NOOOOO..I cannot drink a glass of wine or eat a piece of birthday cake or make you a great dinner..because you see honey..it just doesn't fit into my eating plan because I have let myself gain a few too many extra kilograms..or pounds if you are reading this from the states..:D So, yes, today for lunch he wanted oriental so we ate oriental, I am in the process of making him dinner with salmon, a shrimp and mushroom sauce, spinach in cream sauce and yes, I confess..I am the worst wife EVER here..I bought a cake instead of making one..but for just the 2 of us I saw no point whatsoever in having a large homemade cake hanging around the house..so, yes indeed I purchase a small strawberry ice cream cake..and let me tell you all..it is adorable!!!! This evening we will be headed out to listen to live music outdoors in Aurich..and there I will most likely have a glass of wine to top off the day..so there you have it..me in all my getting off of the road I was on but just to celebrate today and tomorrow..as tomorrow we are taking the ferry over to one of the Islands here in the North Sea..Wishing you all a wonderful rest of your day..will post pics tomorrow of our outing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment