Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Looks like a liquid day...

Good Morning all..after not working out yesterday and letting my snack cravings get the best of me I will make today an inside out recovery day. 2 L water, 2 smoothies..1 for breakfast and 1 for lunch, and a pitcher of tea..after it completes the brewing process of course. To make up for my slug like ways will hit the treadmill for 60 minutes this morning..I am not to the point where I can run for that long but can certainly keep it at a brisk pace! So..Friday is marked as a weigh in day..we will see what happens..I wish you all an awesome and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment