Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Monday..way off my normal routiene!!

Good Monday Mornng to you all..I have been living in my hotel room for almost a week now, have gotten way off of my workout, journaling, study schedule with the report times and really being just drained of energy by the time we get finished..at this time I am happy I do not have my trusty scale as I am sure I would be discouraged but today is a new day..the start times will not be so early again until next week when we are in another location. So..ready, set, go..resume my spiritual and physical must haves today.
This weekend was a sad one for me, as 2 people I have grown to respect a great deal will be leaving us here in Germany and returning to the states..1 was more of from a distance admiration but with every contact made a huge impression on me and the other is and always will be from the "family" of our direct group..someone who through years of service has learned so much and shares that knowledge, sometimes a little gruff around the edges but always a good soul ..SH you will be missed as not only coworker but also as friend..after lots of shared stories about lives, families, the sharing of food, frustrations, head shakes that I should know better, and the approval when I actually learned and did something correctly..you told me no tears but I couldn't help it.  I don't know..maybe it is the years creeping up on me..the emotions that I used to keep stuck behind a wall flow freely these days..or maybe it is with age and experiences that I have come to appreciate those that I hold near and dear to my heart so much more..I have no idea..maybe I should be embarrased but i'm not..we are like family here and sometimes the time together is short and sometimes for several years. There is something to be learned from everyone's story.
Speaking of my quasi family here..one of my favorite family members will be flying in from the states today and we get to spend the next 2 weeks together..so happy happy happy to get to see you TS..will see you when you wake up!! I am heading in for a hair cut this morning..much to my husbands disapproval but I have come to love my hair shorter, I think it adds a little pep in my step..:D..even if it does actually take a little more work..then to work for a couple of hours and then I am heading into Kaiserslautern Central to do a little shopping, a little, exploring, and take some pics for "Have Flip Flops will Travel"..for those of you who don't know, this site is my second blog dedicated just to my adventures away from home base...Okay..must closefor now..break out the prayer journal, turn on some inspiration, and then grab my running shoes..it is going to be a awesome day because God made it..don't forget to share your smile today!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment