Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My goodness..Thursday already??

Good morning all..don't have so much time this morning as I got a late start with the whole workout thing..plus maybe..just maybe I spent some time on the computer sending emails and sending messages!!! So..0655..here is my workout for this morning..3.5 km on treadmill, 60 crunches, 30 scissors, 80 bridges, 30 of what I have named reverse push ups, 30 squats, and 80 various reps with 3.5 kg-7.7 lb hand weights..plus first .5 liters of water..done!! Where I was totally tired when the critters woke me up..once more at 0400..I now feel awesome and ready to take the day on with all that it has to offer. Listened to Top40 on Tunein Radio..via internet while working out but now getting some praise time in with MercyMe..love it!! Thank you God for this day!! For all of you..get out there and have the best day you can..;D
PS..TS..keep up the AWESOME work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment