Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Friday..time to have some fun today!!!

Good Morning all..well, even after not following the eating pattern that I would have had it been a non birthday kind of day yesterday I feel pretty good this morning..kept all to small servings and will be doing a ton of walking today as we are headed to Langeoog, one of the small islands off of the coast of the North Sea..no.. no palm trees or beach vollyball and the water is too cold to swim but none the less..it will be sand and sun and quality time spent with the hubby!! Saturday will see me back on track with my workout schedule and fruit veggie consumption..Had some not so great news yesterday evening but with God's help will stay positve and keep pushing ahead..as part of a valuable lesson I learned recently, we cannot focus on the gloom and doom and think all is going to be negative in the long run..we have to hold our heads up and pray that God will work in the lives of those that we care about in his time in the way that will have the best results possible, that he will open doors regardless of mistakes we as humans make. So, have a blessed Friday... time to get busy to go get on a ferry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment