Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday..a day to complete and organize!

Good Afternoon all...I have to admit that today was not a workout day but a day to complete my project of painting the 
downstairs hallway, laundry room, and the involved ceilings..I guess technically...if I really stretched my imagination climbing up and down a mini ladder could count as exercise..??
The weather here today leaves a lot to be desired, it is cool and overcast and since it rained most of the night all is wet..the dogs are happy since they do not have to go outside for any amount of time ... the sweet Marli is also in full snuggle mode..The rest of the day has been spent up to this point in the upstairs office, trying to organize my "I Love Me" book..I have 2 of these books, well 3 actually..as it is a "Must have" for my job, and the other is for my education-job search in the "Real World"..the 3rd tends to be where it all gets mixed up together and is always in a state of undone unorganized mess..I guess this is to be expected since my life is 50% American and 50% Deutsch..after I get my 2nd in order I PROMISE that I will get the new travel blog up and running..So, dear readers of Fluffy..let me finish this non sweat day and we will get back on the treadmill first thing in the morning...
PS..pic to the side is result of this mornings work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment