Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 11, 2014

What a great day it was!!!

Hello to all..well, I got only 1 thing on my mental to do list accomplished today. I spent almost the entire day at what was only supposed to be about an hour or so at a facility that I will now be volunteering ..it is called the Auricher Tafel..it is a church based organization that collects and then distributes food to those in need..the people that I spent the day with were amazing and I had so much fun that the time just absolutely flew by....we collect the food from grocery stores and bakeries in the area, sort it..what we can not use..for example if the fruits or veggies are no longer good they are collected for a local farmer to collect to feed to his livestock..so in reality food that is no longer considered "good enough" to no longeer be sold in a regular grocery store is put to good use..what a great system, and how refreshing to be a part of a group that works hard for no glory, no paycheck, nothing..just to help others. Awesome..
So, as a result I did not get my usual workout in but I did ride my bike to and from..about 20 km..and I have been so busy all day I have eaten pretty close to nothing all day and did not realize it until I sat down to blog...but as it is now almost 1800 I will weigh in the morning..after this awesome day I came home and called my mom and we talked for almost 3 hours..what a great way to wrap up my week. Funny how the people who we say we are never going to be like when we are younger end up being one of our best friends as the years go by..if we are lucky! I happen to be very lucky because my mom is the BEST MOM EVER!!!!
So, now..my 2 ..no take that back..3 things accomplished day is winding down..3rd is that I took my sweet dogs for a walk early this morning..I look back on it and even though I did not get my to do's done..such as working in the yard, sending emails, organizing office space....I am really happy and blessed to have had the day that I did..wouldn't change a thing about!! So..Fluffy readers..will post early in the morning..must get part of my list done for sure as I am scheduled to head to work in about a week..Have a great rest of your Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment