Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, July 14, 2014

You guys are such a great source of motivation!!

Good Moorning all!! Well, I was so into my organization mode this morning that I totally lost track of time and missed my language course..this is not a good thing!! But, the rest of the time this morning has been super productive..ordering business cards for both this site and my travel site..Have Flip Flops will Travel!! Thias way I can give out cards and open up yet another source of readers..and by the way..FluffyseeksFirm has now had over 6050 views since it's beginning..thank you all so very much. I am happy that this has turned out to be a blog people enjoy reading and maybe even get a little inspiration and motivation from..because I have to say..all of you are a huge source of both for me!! With the office work this morning I thought about passing on the workout this morning but on second thought decided that that would be a horrible idea..Number 1 because I have a pretty significant weight loss goal to reach, Number 2 because I did not want to be "that person" who makes excuse after excuse of why I cannot find-make time to work out and Number 3 becuase I commited to to it on my "to do"list..
So..workout this morning consisted of the following: 2 miles on treadmill
                                                                                 60 crunches, 20 PU, 30 Rev PU
                                                                                15 second plank, 30 scissors
                                                                                75 bridges, 40 squats
                                                                                90 misc reps with 7.7 lb hand weights
Consumed so far this morning: 4 cups of black coffee..hello..lots of antioxicidents here!!
                                                  1 diet shake..mixed with water
                                                  1 liter green tea..cool in temp
Feeling great now..ready to tackle the rest of my list which includes organizing the garage and vacumning out my car in prep for my travels starting next week..still have quite a bit of office work to complete also..was productive yesterday evening before the big game and sent out a resume, along with some other career oriented emails!! Today is a continuation of the same..getting everything in order so that I can be more in control of what goes on in my life..who can do that with a disorganized office?? Certainly not me..did the same with my closet this past weekend..cleaned it out..now have clothes to donate and clothes to take to the resale shop..this is a habit I developed while living in Georgia and I love the feelings of lightness and increased calmness when my house is in order..how can I strive to be a leader and mentor when my own life is a wreck??..
And for those of you who do not yet know.....Congratulations to Deutschland....Fußball Weltmeister 2014!!!!!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment