Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sunday..a day of rest??

Good Morning readers of Fluffy..weighed in yesterday, the mean scale said 70.8 kg..okay, it was 2 pounds down from where I was a few days before but made me realize that I have really got to be more consistant. It is just now 0600 and me and the 2 dogs are back froma long walk..the natives were a bit restless during my online-journaling time that I try to make for myself so I gave up my morning plan to get them out of the house..did us all a world of good!!They are now quiet and I can continue what I need to do in peace!! So, my goal for Tuesday morning's weigh in is 69.5 kg, that is 152.90 pounds.My long term goal, which I  not think I shared with you all before is 56 kg, which is 123.2 lbs.. I am giving myself 8 months to reach this goal. So..by 20 February I should be there. Persistance...Motivation...I have a friend who is a health coach for Herbalife..I see her facebook posts everyday and even though I do not utilize her products I get a ton of ideas from her..and a bit of motivation too!! For example I have found a meal replacement shake here that I like, that tastes good when mixed with water and as I watched her drink.. literally..gallons of water while we were in SA..I make it a point to reach for water now instead of fruit juice like I was doing. I feel a lot better and my skin looks a lot better now also. So 3588 steps taken so far..breakfast shake consumed, getting my coffee quota on, and have set out my 4 bottles of non fudging water consumption goal out..I like to have strong reminders of my goals!! The weather is good today so instead of hitting my treadmill, I will hit the pavement instead. Okay..no further ado..must continue this motivation..1 more cup of coffee and out I go!!
Have an awesomely blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment