Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

1 more week almost over!!

Good Morning to you all..I am up early number 1 to show support for my son who in his course gets very little sleep, and numbers 2-5 to get some things done before 0700 when I have to head off to my class this morning..like touching base with all of you, loading my system with coffee..black not fru fru cream or sugar,  going for a run, checking emails, getting my praise and worship mode for the day going..all of the good stuff! I have to admit that yesterday found me in a pretty irritated state over some stuff that happened, as it will when you stick a bunch of people and their own distinct ways of doing things together. Note here..meltdown was performed behind closed doors..actually in a small car!! a BMW..maybe that was the proble,,no VW!! ....One of my closest friends who had never seen me actually get upset before was I think both a little shocked and amused at the same time when she got a taste of what is normally reserved for when I am home trying to accomplish something on the computer and it doesn't work..generally due to operator error.. but we won't talk about that!! Today, I am bound and determined to not react to other people's actions..way too often I let other's actions, words, decisions decide what I am going to do, how I act, and what I think..I may be doing a lot of stepping away from the actions to avoid a reaction from here on out but let's face it..it can do nothing but be an improvement for me. I always say that my husband is the water in our relationship and I the fire..maybe I need to start seeing that his nice, calm, non knee jerk reaction is a alternate way. Maybe to be a little less hot and a little more cool will help me not to REACT in the ways that I have done my whole life..
So..now it is the time of day to put my running shoes on, grab my MP3 player, and get some sweat flowing..missed it yesterday and feel like a blob all day..but before I go want to share something that I read this morning with all of you..
"Finally be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of  God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." Ephesians 6:10-11
For me this was perfect because I know deep down when things happen that upset me it is satan moving, trying to break down the love, peace, and positivity that I am actively seeking..as I told my kiddo this morning..keep putting 1 foot in front of the other..I will do the same in learning to control my emotions while leaning on God and the lessons he teaches..
I hope each of you have a wonderful day..and don't forget to share a smile, a hug, and a positive word with those you encounter!!..We never know who is fighting a battle inside and you may have the opportunity to make their world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment