Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Saturday..on the bittersweet side..

Good Morning all..today is a day that will lead me to a new location but my family in Texas will be heading to a building in which we were not ready to see the inside of..my Aunt that I was closest to growing up and as an adult passed away on 31 July and today is her funeral. It is times like this where being so far away is much more of a burden than a blessing as all of me wants to be there with them through this tme. I was able to get onto the funeral homes webpage and view a video of her life..and am grateful for that. All the while remebering especially the time spent at her and my uncle's house that they used to have on the lake..just hanging out and enjoying being a kid, asking her when my second cousin called her grandma why she wasn't my grandma too..going to their store and eating hamburgers and candy..seeing her a year ago and knowing from my training and experience as a nurse that this day would come sooner rather than later but still hoping that I would see her again..my heart breaks for my Uncle and her family..my cousins, her grandchildren..the ones that she was closest to..I know that when we come to a certain age in our lives that death of our loved ones is to be ecpected but I don't know that it makes it easier..
I wish you all a blessed weekend and hug those you love..sometimes you don't get that chance again..

No comments:

Post a Comment