Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Saturday..a bit out of the norm..

Good Morning to you all..today is Saturday..a day that I should be staying in my jammies until at least 1000 but as yesterday was what I have come to call my Tafel day, and the first thing I heard when I got there yesterday was that because it is currently school vacation time here that they have had almost nobody there to work..so today will be spent there..at least until 1400. What I normally do is sort through the food that comes in from the various grocery stores to separate what we can use and what needs to be donated to various farmers in the area for the farm animals. It is really suprising how much food comes through the doors..and I am only there on fridays..makes you really stop and think for a minute before you do a huge shopping trip or throw food away at home. But..today I will be intrusted to give bread out to people..I had to laugh at the discussions that took place yesterday because I had never handed the food out before..the ladies finally decided that I could handle the bread..as the fruit and veggies would be too complicated??.. and all would be safe...na ja..we all have to start at the bottom!! Even through all of this I think it will be fun and I am looking forward to the interaction with our customers.
On Tafel days I do not do my usual workout as I ride my bike to and from, which is about 15 kilometers round trip but this morning I think I will be hitting the treadmill in addition too..am having a hard time with the wake up and need so extra energy..plus a boost of good mood which I always have after a good session of sweat.
So, for all that I owe a return email to, please accept this until tomorrow..for all of you who are waiting to see some of my crazy socks on the scale..that will happen again on Monday..It is time for me to get going as it is already 0545 and I have much to do prior to my 0745 leave time!! Hanve an awesome Saturday and share a smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment