Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Finally. ...

At last..the numbers on the scale moved!! Workout for the day. .5 km..75 crunches and bridges. .20 push ups. .40 scissors. .squats and hand weight reps. .are currently eating a healthy breakfast of multi grain Cheerios with soy milk and a fruit smoothie. .which my mom pointed out has a lot of sugar and carbs..so from now on will be limiting to 2 a week for early in the day. However, I will not be home for a good part of the day due to the fact that I have a job interview! Am trying not to get my hopes up as so far I have had 2 and spoken to another manager on the phone and they say they all want to hire me but the time I spend with the reserves is too much...prn positions are non existent here apparently.  So we will see what the day brings. .it was a gorgeous day yesterday so I moved the patio table to be in the sun and did some research for the paper I have to write  between today and tomorrow. ..I wish you all a good day. .don't forget to share a smile☺!

No comments:

Post a Comment