Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Tuesday

Guten Morgen zusammen!  Today is already in full motion. .workout done..4 km on treadmill,  50 hand weight reps, 70 crunches,  50  bridges,  30 scissors.  Have already been online and made a plan for my course..I must say..being prepared for yesterday by completing the reading requirements on Sunday made a ton of difference. .and even though I have completed my weekly posts there is still much to do for the week. .plus I took a peek on next week. .I am so starting early☺like today...okay..must get dressed and head to the grocery store. .I wish you all an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment