Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Motivation Monday

Hello all. Okay..I am totally trying not to be discouraged. .the numbers on the scale are staying the same..even with the consistent workouts.  Was trying not to vary the way I eat too much but I guess for the results I am looking for I am going to have to do just that. So the workout of the day..5 km on treadmill. .75 crunches and bridges. .50 jumping jacks. .40 squats and hand weight reps. .30 scissors and reverse push ups. The sun is shining but it is still a little chilly outdoors. .will straighten the house and get some laundry going. .goal is to get the household work completed this morning and to spend the rest of the day studying. .week 3 starts today☺☺. Got my grades for week 1..2 100s on my posts and responses..Woo Hoo. Okay..praise and worship music on..los geht's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment