Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

So..this is the result. .

Hi there..so the number on the scale reflects my day yesterday. .it is ugly ugly ugly but so we're my eating habits..I consumed cookies, chips and for dinner pizza. Before you pass too much judgement here let me explain..most of you know that I started my Masters degree online this week..well yesterday was the last day to submit all our assignments..so..instead of hitting the pavement or treadmill my fingers hit the computer..which between Sunday and yesterday I spent about 30 hours reading chapters,  digging through databases, exploring various search engines and writing. .doing a lot of writing. .Lesson learned. . More like lessons. .I can't keep any junk food in the house as when I get stressed that is the first thing I reach for..I need to plan on spending a lot more time than originally planned on my studies. .in our online orientation they said to plan on 10 to 15 hours a week..either I am really dumb or they did not want to scare us away..and lastly..I need to purchase a second corkboard to help me stay semi organized.🎒📚📚📒📑
I did take a minute to add some new decor to the entryway. .a little on the Mädchen side for Matthias but he is always a good sport for my wims! Included a pic of my home study place and of my No.1 helper..Marli is always available to help me learn or make more of a mess with the stacks of books and papers..
Today has already seen a walk with the pups and a good, sweat and pain producing workout.. back on track this morning and feeling better for it!
30 minutes on treadmill
40 squats
50 bridges
30 scissors
50 jumping jack
100 reps with weights
If I can do this you guys out there who are struggling can do it too..one day at a time and not giving up because you have an off day..Stay Motivated.😗

No comments:

Post a Comment