Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Is it really Saturday??

Hi there..I cannot believe that it is already Saturday morning andI haven't blogged for a couple..few days..sorry about that! But..I HAVE completed the first 3 weeks of my MSN and submitted my first paper to my instructor early this morning..after spending ALL day, and I do mean the entire day on Thursday with my face crammed into either research articles, my textbook, and or in my computer writing it..made some slight changes this morning, and...we will see how it turns out. Results for my week 2 posts you ask?? :D Well, we can put 2 more 100s in the grade book!! I am super motivated and am learning so much in the course. Most likely driving my instructor nutso with lots of questions..but I think that is natural when you climb outside of your box and expand your mind.. I think last time I blogged that I was headed for an interview..well..true to form, it went wonderfully until we got to the subject of my time spent with the USAR and then the conversation took a more negative turn..HOWEVER, they did invite me back for this coming Tuesday to have a "Probetag"..what that basically means is that I will shadow a manager and interact with the staff and patients for a day..without pay..completely normal here!!..to basically see if I fit in with the culture of the hospital..my husband assures me that this is a positive sign..we will have to wait and see if they can work around the fact that I have time obligations with the military. Yesterday was my weekly Tafel Tag..no, did not see the rude man from last week I am happy to report... but I have to say that one of the men that I encounter every week has now taken it upon himself to be an expert in all things regarding Americans as a group..all I have to say is that people should not believe everything they read or hear..my opinion is..unless you have first hand experience and have lived within a culture...or studied it in depth.. at let's say a PhD level...you should probably not take to making offhand remarks and judgements..Just saying!! But enough of that bandwagon..it has become a sore spot for me over the past few years..As a result of my studies and other activities I have not worked out for the last couple of days, or stepped on the scale,eaten a super healthy meal or cleaned my house..today will be a deep cleaning day for the house and tomorrow will start with a great, sweaty, painful workout..I wish you all an awesome day!! Bis Morgen...

No comments:

Post a Comment