Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Woo Hoo!!!

Happy Monday to you all...the weather is absolutely blah here today. .see view from my front door! But..as a result have super cleaned my kitchen. .thought my fridge was looking pretty colorful so added a view inside there too! Then it was up to organize my favorite room. .my clothes and shoes room...poor Matthias thinks he lives someplace new every second week. .something is always new or rearranged here! My work-study space has had a few tweaks too..see new corkboard. .great for helping with my need to have all organized. .my youngest assures me that there are medications for this disorder☺..Had a chance this morning to do some snooping around in facebook and connected with one of my uncles and 3 of my younger cousins..absolutely made my day..and gave me even more energy!! Miss these wonderful people so much!! Am very happy about the number on the scale..so were the socks for all of you Fluffy sock followers..so happy that we made a yummy fruit smoothie for breakfast and had enough left for a snack later today! But of course that came only after a good workout: 4 km on the treadmill, 50 squats, 50 reps with hand weights, 70 crunches, and 50 bridges!! Since the camera was out could not resist capturing the babies in action..or in relaxation mode! So..now is time to hit the books and start the second week of my Masters program!  Have a blessed day. .Bis Morgen. .

No comments:

Post a Comment