Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mix it up!

Good morning! I'm so excited about the new day! Started today with a great workout and am happy to report that yesterday I got quite a bit of computer work done. Day by day a little bit more off of my never ending to do list! Also..got a email from a good friend. .Congrats TS on finishing ILE..what an accomplishment. I am hoping to get to go to the animal shelter and walk a couple of dogs this morning but it is once more raining. .so weather watch is in place to shape my morning. . Goals today include finishing up the weeks online work for school and 2 online courses for work. .then...pull up some research for next week's assignment. Need to fit in a couple of CEUs also...busy but will feel awesome when all is done!
So workout for the day...4 km. .50 crunches. .80 hand weight reps. .75 squats. .65 bridges. .30 scissors. .30 reverse PU. .and some stretches..now to get 2 liters of water down!!!
I wish you all a wonderful day. .it's almost the end of the week☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment