Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend...

Hello to you all...wanted to share some pics from yesterday. .my own bread domain at the Auricher Tafel..even thoughI am a minute over 44 and manage a household, no fewer than 3 of the others workers told me how to set this up!! Got to love it, the need to instruct the new girl on the block!! At anyrate..had way too much fun doing this and working with the Saturday crew ..not to mention talking with and helping our customers.  At the end of the day we still had about a zillion tomatoes left..that would be thrown away..sadly... so I brought some home..gave some to my neighbors..more on this later...and made Tomatoe Sauce for pasta, bread dipping, various other dishes..fresh tomatoes combined with fresh herbs from our small container garden. .hands down..cannot be beat! Now..for my experience with 1 of my neighbors. .he is retired and he and his wife..and long with a couple or 3 dogs..we still don't know even after almost 2 years here..live directly next to us..we see him outside occasionally and his wife almost never. .his reaction to some tomatoes both warmed my heart and broke it at the same time..he was literally almost speechless..now I am a true blue southern girl..we may not always have very much but what we do have we share, without thinking about it. .it is just something you do. My first thought yesterday was that this had never happened to my neighbors before..he just stood there and said astounding. .Auf deutsch of course..but suprise and gratitude can be easily heard and seen in any language. Note to self and lesson learned. .get out of my house more when I am home and interact with those around me.
Am starting today dressed warmly as it is very chilly here and starting my readings for this week in my pursuit of my MSN ..did not start last week until Monday and it put me in a crunch for time to get all of my initial posts completed. Lesson learned here...start earlier and be more organized.  A lot of my fellow learners also posted feelings of being completely overwhelmed..good news..we survived the first week☺☺☺! So..new corkboard purchased. .will be hung today..and I am sure filled up within 10 minutes! Okay..inspirational music going on tune in radio..internet...and Capella pulled up on a second search engine. .let's get started!  Thank you God for amazing days like this one..full of peace and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment