Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

For every indulgence there is a price to pay...

Hello to you all. ..I know..I know a little late this morning. .it is actually 1145..but never fear workout..check..laundry. .check..clean house. .check. .late breakfast with my hubby. .check. ..Have included pics of our yummy,  pretty much traditional breakfast. .yes..veggies are included. .was lucky enough to find avocados and mangos this week so they got thrown into the mix too☺. So the number on the scale was the same for yesterday and today. .the scale is not moving but I feel really good..I have faith if I keep working hard the scale will start moving downward! Workout for Friday. .4.5 km, 40 squats,  40 push ups, 75 crunches,  80 bridges,  & 35 scissors. ..for Saturday. .4.5 km, 50 squats and reps with hand weights, 75 crunches and bridges,  40 scissors, & 25 push ups. Also are pics of the Tierheim Hage where we adopted our sweet Missy and queen bee Marli from..they do such a good job I like to give something back..whether in the Form of linens or towels for the animals or food or going and walking with the dogs..if you are an animal lover and have the opportunity to volunteer at your local animal shelter I highly recommend it. .it does a soul good!Just see what adopting can do..sweet Marli hunting bugs!! Yesterday was Tafel day..it was a good day full of hard work and some fun socialization. .up until the very end...now as we all know I am a bit of a freak here where I live..as an American. .from Texas..I have completely accepted that I will never fully fit in here but what happened yesterday to me is just unacceptable. .we were finishing up our day..as in comes this man for the 2nd shift. .first rattle of of the hat he makes some smart comments about not speaking English. ..why he needed to speak english is beyond me as I only speak Deutsch when I am here in the region...and then when I said goodbye to one of the ladies I work with he piped in and acted like he had a mouth full of food and started talking again..now he may have thought this was funny as I have heard more times than I care to that all Americans are not only fat and stupid but when we talk we sound like we have a mouth full of potatoes. .guess what?? It is not true nor amusing! And the fact that people are so narrow minded and stupid enough to let things like that even come out of their mouths is just for me almost unbelievable. When I first moved here episodes like this really used to upset me to the point of tears..but now these comments. .even though still a shock to my system just make me angry...because by nature I am not mean or flat out rude .and you can bet your sweet patooty..next time it happens I will be ready with the appropriate comments to educate this poor man..Bless his little ol heart.... We have saying where I come from. .Don't mess with Texas! this one and also..You can't fix Stupid.. comes to mind..
I find that overall  besides my encounter with 1 ignorant person the week was pretty good. .got to spend some time with my girlfriend SWD..touched base with friends and family in the states via email & talked to my parents, got out there to help the community,  got in some great workouts, got some work done on the computer,  and completed the second week of my MSN! Plus with all of the rain my raspberry bushes are exploding. .
So wonderful people. .don't let other people's actions or ignorance get you down..because it is no reflection of you but of them..Hugs..Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment