Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Party time over

Time to get back to work here folks..after 3 days of celebrating my husband's birthday in various forms and fashion I have to get back on the seeking firm train. This morning..71.4 kilograms..😕 But..first thing accomplished this morning..after journaling, coffee, and emails was 2 miles on the treadmill,  60 bicep curls, 60 crunches,20 scissors, 70 bridges, & 15 seconds worth of plank time...all while watching Fashion One and swimsuit trends for this summer...can we say motivation? ?!! So pic is water comsuption goal for the day..2 liters all together..I find the smaller bottles are better than 1 large..for myself at least. On another note..you all know that I am always on the go and in new places..as a result I will be starting a second blog for just my travels..will post details within the next couple of days..Be blessed and have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment