Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Just now 0630..

Good Morning to everyone..I hope whatever time it is where ever in the world you may be that you are putting the time to good use..even if that means getting a goodnights rest!! As for me..have just completed this mornings workout, am sweating and feeling AWESOME!! Funny how for the longest time I could never understand how that after someone would get a good workout in and then they would say how great they felt..well..now I completely understand and when I don't workout even for a day I feel like a big fat slug. I know for a fact on the days that I workout first thing in the morning that I am way more productive and effective as a person for the rest of the day..on days without sweat I don't get near so much accomplished..huh..who would have thunk it!!
As for now, getting my worship on while listening to some Chris Thomlin ..NOTHING and I mean nothing beats starting your day with lifting your voice up to our God..and let me be the first to say..I cannot sing but I do it anyway!! Somehow I don't think God cares that my voice is not the greatest..:D
I have a super busy day standing in front of me..Language course, taking some goodies to the pups and cats at the shelter, hoping one of my friends will be home when I take some egg cartons to her for her hen's eggs, then hoping to be able to talk to my academic advisor at Capella to finish all of the ins and outs before I begin my first class for my MSN..online, and slowly but surely finishing my prep for returning to work next week..must also send my fabulous new mentor my 5 year plan..this one is way easier said than done!! Plus take care of the house and all of this before Matthias returns from work..I always feel a bit guilty when I have to be sitting in front of a computer finishing my work when he has been gone all day..but understand that once school kicks off this will become a fact of life..So..readers of Fluffy..have a day as great as all of you are..sending you all hugs!!...PS..for those of you who sent prayers up for the health issues in my family we have already had a coouple of those answered!! Thank you so much..Prayer works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment