Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Fluffy does not want to be Fluffy anymore....

Good Morning to you all..it is official when I die and come back to this world I want to come back as our cat Marli..or should I say Queen Marli?? As she is so flipping spoiled, 0400 this morning she was awake and hungry so she proceeds to make as much noise as possible..an then who gets up to feed her little self you ask??..me of course!! Of course according to my husbad when I am not home he does not do this and ONLY feeds her dry cat food..the Horror!! :D. But now it is not yet 0500 and all fuzzy faces have eaten breakfast, gone potty potty and the coffee is made..okay..so I am on my second cup already but who is counting?? So, yesterday I reached the point where through my emotional crisis over the past few weeks I had put on some a few pounds..putting the truth back in the name Fluffy..anyway..looked in the mirror yesterday and realized that immediate action needed to be taken..because even though I am working out almost everyday when I spend the better part of the day on the sofa eating whatever I want the combination for me at almost 45 years old is just not working..summer is almost here and seeing that I will spending time soon enough where I will actually be able to wear a bathingsuit because the sun will be shining and it will be not only warm but possibly even hot (happy happy happy..come on sweat and a few more freckles!!!!) I do not want to look like a beached whale..it is bad enought that for 3 years now I have had no tanline but to be giggly and white at the same time?? That is a big ol NO Go!! So, went grocery shopping yesterday..not a big fan of supplements or drinking shakes to replace meals but in addition to the load of freash fruits and veggies, along with jogurt..I did actually purchase a meal replacement shake powder..so here is the plan as I need to see some pretty quick results...1 meal replaced with the shake, most likely dinner and NO NO NO snacking..I am an evening snacker and that is the worst kind, and then no larger food consumption after 1600..this means for me, if I am going to choose to eat a meal after this time it needs to be only a salad and maybe some jogurt or a frozen self made fruit smoothie..no more waddeling into bed with a full stomach. This and going back to my plan of drinking 2 liters of water a day..should work, after about a day and a half of eating more consciously I am feeling a bit lighter even though the scale has not moved..to tell you all a secret..patience is not a big virtue of mine..I tend to get frustrated easily and this is not a good combination when trying to loose weight, esp with some..okay a bit bit more than some..stress thrown in the mix..have set a goal by June first to be 6 pounds lighter..this is more than 2 pounds a week I know but with the extra weight and the way I have been eating it should come off realitively easy with this new plan..plus it will give me incentive to carry on..that and the fact that during my shopping spree a couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of Michael Kors jeans that fit okay now but will really fit better with a little less booty!!
So, the weather has been crap here for the last few days..super with all of the rain for our plants but completely unmotivating to do much..so hopefully the sun will come out to play today..I am sure the dogs would love to go for a walk and I would really like to be able to sit outside to read or work on an outdoor project..we are getting in the swing of things to complete this house..when we bought it the previous owners were in a state of remodeling and to be honest we have not finished what needs to be done but now we are getting in the mindset to do so..this will mean a few Honey do lists for my husband but in the end will produce a happier wife..and as the old saying goes..Happy wife, Happy life. So, for all of you men out there..that was your free marriage advice for the day..just do what she says..life is much much easy that way!!!!! 
Sending mail off to the states today, 2 cards a a letter to our son in Basic Training..we will see if the post office can get the postage right this time..took my grandma's Mothers Day card TO the post office the other day and they put the wrong amount of postage on it..got the card back yesterday to be reweighed and resent..mind you Mother's Day is Sunday..today is Saturday and on average the mail takes about 2 weeks to get to the states..ask me if that was irritating?? But..as mentioned above..maybe the sun will come out and Fluffy will be Happy and Fluffy and not Grumpy and Fluffy!! 
And now..now is the start of a new day..a day to be healthier and grateful for what we have, even if the post office ads another stop into our Saturday outings..for the most part they do a good job..So..hug who you can and make someone's day..Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment