Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

What for a girly girl!!



Liebe Leute..Guten Morgen..I must say..I would have never, ever seen myself as someone who surrounded herself in items of the color PINK..that is until I became a member of the military and now when I am not wearing shades of green and dressed like a man I am all about celebrating my female being and filling my life with pink..I know, my poor husband..good thing he is extremely tolerant of pretty much everything I do!! As promised..pics of the new creativity project in the works..and above are the gorgeous flowers that I recieved from Matthias for Mother's Day, along with a nice message from my oldest son..the youngest is where he cannot call or be on the computer.
I am happy to report the writing project that has been hanging over my head for abouta week now is completed and has been emailed. Very happy to be able to just ''BE'' for a minute or so, nothing is due, I do not have to pack a suitcase for a couple more weeks..I am almost, admittedly a bit lost but do not worry..I wil find plenty here to do..there is always something to clean, organize, or rearrange..cool for Matthias as he says it is like coming home to a new house every couple of weeks..;D
I have a confession to make..I ate ice cream yesteray evening as a treat to myself for finishing the paper..but don't worry..am back on the smoothie, water road this morning..as shown below..a blender full of fresh fruit, soy milk, and jogurt..makes about 3 smoothies..vitamin bomb!! The sun is fighting with grey clouds to come out and play..I really hope she wins as my energy level and mood can really use her..I say her because auf Deutsch,,the sun is die Sonne..die of course is female..wir die Liebe..the love..we however will not discuss    
the fact that die Mucke..the mosquito is also female..that in this this context is so not important!!
So, time to get my rear in gear..hit the treadmill, work up a good sweat..to get rid of the ice cream calories and then start the day..maybe it will be a garden day.....Have a good one!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment