Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Almost done...and..the ultimate taste of summertime

Hello everyone...a couple more pics of the hallway waiting to be turned into something practical..a workspace so that we can get the downstairs computer off of the dining room table. Then. .a picture that doesn't do justice to the taste of a sweet , ripe watermelon. Like a flood of memories from a taste..as any of you who come from the south know..ice cold watermelon and a hot summer day go together like no other...sitting outside on a front porch with a thick slice and not caring that the watermelon juice is running down your arms because when you are done you can use the water hose to wash it off and cool down...now that fluffy readers is the good stuff. But now that I am in Germany and have the wood stove burning in May..I will be eating it cut up with a fork out of a bowl...ah well..still tastes good. So..enjoy your Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment