Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Today is a new day..or..Hey there..I'm back!!!


Good morning ..okay..took some time to wallow, recharge, organize..and tada..i'm back, still not 100% but much better. Posted the pic above to remind myself and all of you that even when things get really tough God will always show us a way out and make us stronger in the process. Got home the other day and saw that the plants and flowers had come out in force while I was gone..so what did I do?? Went out and bought more of course..and while I was planting the ones in front one of the neighbors came by and told me how much he enjoys walking his dog past our house because of the work we have done out front..was happy to hear it, esp since for the most part the neighbors here do not really talk to each other and for over a year I have been saying hello to this man and his wife and he finally spoke!! and for about 20 minutes at that!! The critters are happy to have me home number 1 because I can be here with them all day and number 2 because I feed them yummy canned food and goodies throughout the day..or maybe 1 should be number 2?? Have been planning out some adventures for later  the next few months..it is ALWAYS good to have something to look forward to! Not to mention that I went shopping ..okay..really it was Retail Therapy and have fab new shoes, a new purse..and a couple..or more new outfits taht I am dying to put to use...where it is warm..rumor has it the rain will stop here after the weekend and we will see sunny skies..not holding my breath on that one though. Am working hard to get back into my workout routiene, getting out of the habit has led to more sweat being produced when I get on the treadmill but maybe that is a good thing..toxins out, positive energy produced!! Am super charged because I will get to visit with family and old friends in the near future..as much as I have tried to make Deutschland my new home I have to admit I am thrilled to have the opportunity to go back to the states now and again..as they always say.. There's no place like home. I am looking forward to good ol Southern Hospitality and the friendliness of the people..being able to just be me..and not always quote unquote ON..Okay..time to hit the treadmill, do some crunches and liftsome weights..Be Blessed and we will talk again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment